A compulsory test piece of knowledge that is conducted for students at the last courses in higher education is term paper. Don’t believe that the procedure of writing a term paper is too complicated, it can, and even need to be written by yourself. Original work differs from the material that the student simply downloaded from the Internet, and such work is estimated higher.
The term paper must conform to the generally accepted structure:
- Introduction (beginning).
- The main part (at least three sections with units based on the principle of general to specific, for example, the history of the development of theories of the state – Section 1, the theory of the state – Section 2, detailed consideration of theological theory and examples – Section 3).
- Conclusions (end of a term paper).
- Attachments (even if you’re a humanitarian, don’t neglect this part; charts, tables, statistics will make your course more understandable and rich).
- List of sources used (at least 20 sources; it looks very cool if at least a few of them are in a foreign language. This will increase the status of work. You can slightly sketch and find translations of the necessary citations in your native language, and list them in their original language).
Difficulties with writing a term paper.
During writing the term paper, the student faces the problem of how to write the introduction, and then how to write the end of a term paper. These two parts of the work are the most important, as teachers pay a lot of attention to those parts.
Hire a custom writer who has experience.
It's time for you to order amazing papers!
The introduction always indicates the relevance of the work, that is, why it’s important to continue the research of the work. It’s also important to write about the main problem of the paper with a separate sentence. In order to write the relevance of the course, it’s necessary to study scientific works, textbooks, and articles in specialized publications, devoted to this problem; to determine which directions have been studied and which are only being studied. It’s important to get acquainted with the practical realization of theoretical research on this issue, to study the peculiarities of projects and their implementation as well.
After writing the work, we need to formulate the results of the paper. In conclusion, the next aspects are described: formulated by the student definition of terms, improved classification, certain features of the phenomenon, the results of the calculations performed and others.
It’s recommended to write the end of a term paper, focusing on the list of tasks written in the introduction to the course, and not forgetting that it should answer the main question of work, reflecting the purpose of its writing. Conclusions for the convenience of perception can be divided into paragraphs by the number of tasks, written in the introduction to the coursework, or indicate in which section of the coursework an analysis was conducted, that allowed to do some kind of the imprisonment.
The conclusions should not consist of pieces of the text of the term work; all the material should be carefully worked out and comprehended. Thus, the conclusion should indicate the student’s opinion on the question, confirmed by his research. The volume of the conclusions should be not more than 2-3 pages.
How to end a term paper?
If the term paper can’t be completed, and writing of the last sentences is more complicated than creating the main text, and you have no idea of how to end a term paper, use simple tips to help you put the final point in creating a good job.
- If the paper is devoted to the analysis of a literary work, in the last part of the work, you can briefly outline the conclusions, which were made during the writing process. Repeat briefly why you came to this conclusion. In addition, give an assessment of the work as a whole, the actions of the heroes. Express your point of view, acceptable or actions of actors in our time, which would be the reaction of others. Cite the lines that made you the most impressive, and explain why you were so impressed by those words.
- A good ending of the term paper, devoted to the study of any problem in applied science, for example, in the economy, will be a justification of why the work is important and the findings are useful. You can list in which areas these conclusions can be used. If the abstract is purely theoretical, describe where this knowledge is used.
- If the paper is devoted to the biography of any well-known person, write in the final part of the work the way his life, creativity or scientific activity influenced the development of the country, the world, culture, or even all mankind. Tell about the act that was made, and which, in your opinion, reflects the features of the character of the hero, his dedication, willpower, love for the Fatherland the most.
- If the term paper is devoted to static sciences, for example, jurisprudence, then the best decision would be to use classical techniques, such as a short recount of conclusions, an indication of the relevance of work in the light of changing conditions of work of courts, the practical value of the materials presented. Write why your conclusions are new and the way your paper differs from similar ones.
- Depending on the theme of the coursework, you can point out your own point of view, in conclusion, reveal your vision of the problem, its moral and ethical aspects.
End of a term paper is, in essence, a supplement and detailed introduction. If the introduction indicates the purpose and tasks of term work, then the conclusion indicates whether it was possible to achieve this goal with the help of the planned research methods.
If you made a short conclusion at the end of each section, then the conclusion will not be a difficulty for you. Just combine the conclusions, as well as add prospects for the development of the problem, practical application of it. The conclusion should be constructed in accordance with the logic of the term paper.