• Benjamin Franklin is renowned as one of the forefathers of the U.S.
• Having contributed towards civilization in America, he found himself as one of the founding fathers in the American history.
Hire a custom writer who has experience.
It's time for you to order amazing papers!
• Even after the revolution according to the letter written to him by Patience Wright, Franklin still did enjoy working for the Britons in France and England.
• Many people consult Franklin on issues of democracy, capitalism and opportunity.
• Franklin became a serious contender and a key figure in American political freedom fight by voting for the American Independent Movement in the British parliament.
• Benjamin Franklin writes a letter to the British government to consider having a continental union to manage the colonies efficiently and regulate issues from a common ground.
• It took Franklin two years after parting ways with the British Parliament to be part of the team during the declaration of the American independence.
• Franklin was a key player in the committee that worked on drafting the Declaration of Independence.