Video’s description: How to Write a Term Paper
How to write a term paper outline in 5 easy steps;
- Identify your main idea. This is all you need for the introduction portion of your paper outline. Label your introduction body and conclusion with Roman numerals;
- Think of the major points that you want to make in your paper. If possible you want to build a paragraph around each major point. Label each sub point with capital letters;
- Add in your minor points. This will help you remember exactly which direction you want to go in while you were writing. That’s preventing you from starting your paragraph talking about oranges and ending your paragraph talking about the rainforest;
- Indent your margins as you move from the major sections to main points to minor points of the outline. Make sure everything lines up in a parallel structure for optimal presentation;
- Add your conclusion as your last Roman numeral.